Children's Author, Whitney Stewart, joins Kaitlyn to discuss how to incorporate mindfulness into our busy day to day lives & how to introduce the practice of mindfulness and meditation to children of all ages. Enjoy!
I. Whitney's Books on Mindfulness & Meditation for Children:
(Available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and at www.IndieBound.org)
1. Tummy Ride: Calming Breaths for Little Ones
2. Loving Kindness: Happy Feelings for Little Ones
3. Mindful Kids: 50 Activities for Kindness, Focus and Calm
4. Mindful Me: Mindfulness and Meditation for Kids
5. Mindful Me: Activity Book
6. Meditation is an Open Sky: Mindfulness for Kids
7. Mindfulness & Meditation: Handling Life with a Calm and Focused Mind
II. Other Whitney Stewart books mentioned in this episode:
1. What Do You Celebrate?: Holidays and Festivals Around the World
2. What's On Your Plate?: Exploring The World of Food
IV. Check out Whitney's FREE Guided Meditation Exercises:
Follow @WonderFilledWeek on IG for daily inspiration!
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase