"Gardening, and COVID-19 Pandemic show #11"
Find us in the twitterverse:
* COVID-19 Pandemic show #11
* National Protest, Rioting, and Looting show #1
* #satoshiMath $9600 BTC gets you ~10,400 sats per U.S. #dirtyFiat Dollar
* thank you WTIA sponsorship <3
* listener feedback from B$ (b money)
* Gardening self sufficiency, aka self-sovereignty
* more than 40M people unemployed in the USA, somewhere in the 20% range
* Congrats to @coinme for the $10M funding round recently completed with Pantera Capital
* THANK YOU TO OUR LISTENERS <3
Coinme $10M funding success
Here is show we did with Coinme Cofounder and CEO Neil Bergquist from Season 1, ep56 around December 2019:
Atomo coffee and our stickers
here you can follow the progress of the @halvingMullet in its full glory:
Be healthy out there:
1. #wearAmask in public
a. Social distancing
iii. Wash your hands with hot water and soap for 30seconds
our #satoshimath hashtag is the #1 search result !!! (at the moment)
try it out and give us a ping!
We have an AWESOME sponsorship!
Find our sponsor the WTIA several ways:
Washington Technology Industry Association
The Blockchain Council
WTIA Cascadia Blockchain Council newsletter
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow on twitter:
Dae is @LuggageDonkey and @halvingMullet
Arry is @arryinseattle
Matt is @matthewryancase
Windshield Time is @windshield21
find+follow on Tik Tok:
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
taped on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at night.
released 2020-06-05, Friday, #HappyFriday !
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase