Rated PG for one small occurrence. Still no F-bombs :)
WTIA - the Why, What and How on Innovation with Michael Schutzler and Heather Redman
* Satoshi Math
* Landing a big new role when you’re supposedly not qualified
* The origin story of the WTIA Blockchain Council
* Michael is a technologist, through and through
* What happens when a host loses track of his show - get more sleep and rest!
* The hobby of being a angel turned into a job as a VC
* How to innovate, fail, and keep going until a goal is reached
* and MUCH MORE!
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family.
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice to each other out there :)
MORE DETAILED SHOW NOTES ARE COMING AThttps://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase