“Justin Wu, Hackapreneur, is a Self Made Growth Marketing Matchmaker"
* His entrepreneurship world all started in middle school with eBay!
* Learning and practicing arbitrage on the fly
* Adapting to a new revenue model as competition came in
* They didn’t teach in school what he could do now working and earning
* Building community from scratch
* Maybe bitcoin and blockchains will be an afterthought in ten or twenty years
* what is DeFi right now?
* His early mining adventures
* The DAO and Ethereum
* Where is the third altcoin season!?
* Keep an open mind outside of blockchains for opportunity
* eSports is just getting started
* Let’s all get on TikTok!
* * * * * * *
Send and spend money using the Cash Card!
Please support Windshield Time by using our promo code to sign up for the Cash App: WPJKQMV
Here is a direct hyperlink:
Enter our promo code in the app: WPJKQMV
Use our code and we EACH GET $5.
If you don’t receive $5, you need to send $5 using a newly linked debit card within 14 days of opening your account.
* * * * * * *
We have FOUR AMAZING sponsorships!
USD cash to bitcoin onramp at over 2600 locations around the USA.
Blockchain as a Service
Washington Technology Industry Association
The Blockchain Council
Get recommendations for professionals of all kinds from your friends who you trust.
Dae already took the alias “satoshi”, so no one else can take it!
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow on twitter:
Dae is @LuggageDonkey
Arry is @arryinseattle
Windshield Time is @windshield21
find+follow on Tik Tok:
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice to each other out there :)
MORE DETAILED SHOW NOTES ARE COMING AThttps://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase