On this episode, Jen and Natasha talk about affirmations and mantras, their benefits, the science behind them, and how to best use them during stressful times. Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to overcome negative thoughts. A great way to look at them is as a form of exercise. Many of us do repetitive exercises to improve our physical health, and we can consider affirmations a form of exercises for our mind and outlook.
A few affirmations/mantras to relieve stress include:
· It is acceptable to say “no” to others and “yes” to myself.
· When I take deep, intentional breaths my body relaxes, and my mind feels at ease.
· Joy is a choice and readily available to me.
· I am in control of where my thoughts flow and have the power to settle my mind
· I make time to nourish my mind, soul, and body.
· Taking the time to rest and recharge fuels my soul and make me healthy and whole.
· I radiate love towards others.
· With every breath I take, I become more at peace and feel my body and mind relaxing.
· I trust the process and chose to focus on light and love.
· I choose positive thoughts and focus on the bright side in all situations.
· I take breaks to clear my head and improve my ability to make better decisions.
· I am safe and at peace. I let go of worry about anything I cannot control and easily handle the tasks that I can.
Gain access to free affirmations/mantras on our website at https://inthelifeofzen.com/free-tools/.
To access to an extensive library of affirmations/mantras, join our tribe at https://inthelifeofzen.com/register/tribe/.
For more powerful tools to help you succeed in business and in life, visit www.inthelifeofzen.com.
If you would like to learn more ways on how you can create a successful, passionate life for yourself, we encourage you to join our tribe at https://inthelifeofzen.com/register/tribe/. Membership includes many more money and soul tools that you can use to live your best life. Join today and receive one month for free using discount code “FREEMONTH” (discount available to first-time members only).
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase