Stefanie Maegan (28), the host of the Broke Girl Therapy podcast, and Rose McAleese (29) answer your questions! (Part 2 / 2)
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
This episode covers:
- Beyond the first time you have sex, how do you like your boyfriend to tell you he wants to, and is excited to, have sex with you that night?
- When you want to have sex more than your partner does, or your partner wants to have sex more than you do, what do you feel like is the best way to work through that, to talk through that, to deal with it?
- How can you tell if she’s not interested in you?
- Do you enjoy teasing men (like leaning in for a kiss, then pulling back if he leans in)? What do you get out of it? How do you think it feels for us? What’s the best way to deal with a woman who’s teasing me?
- Do you care how much the guy makes? What if he makes less than you, does that make him less attractive?
- What’s a way you like for a man to create connection on a date?
- What are your biggest turn-ons during sex?
- Any last things you really appreciate when guys do?
Finally, here's Rose's playlist for sex: https://open.spotify.com/user/1220199229/playlist/51pLZJ7nNCMfJvp29lFC6U?si=vIZTpPFNTouAmDblKJ7SBw