Get holistic financial & tax expertise with a focus on real estate, entity structuring, and self-directed retirement accounts. Implementation, compliance advisory, & tax strategy for Checkbook Control Retirement Accounts, including SDIRA, QRP-LLC, IRA-LLC, IRA-Trust, QRP, & Checkbook 401k plans - nationwide.
Bernard Reisz empowers individuals to optimize their finances, using proactive and innovative strategies. He provides an integrated approach to tax and financial planning for real estate pros, focusing on their unique profiles and opportunities.
Bernard is the founder of 401kCheckbook.com, which gives investors direct control of their tax-sheltered funds for real estate equity and debt opportunities using Checkbook Control IRAs, QRPs, Solo 401(k)s, and Checkbook Life Insurance. He is also the founder of AgentFinancial.com, which provides tax, entity, and financial services to real estate professionals, including 1031 & 453 advisory services, for real estate agents, real estate investors, and mortgage brokers.
Prior to founding ReSure, Bernard served as Director of CoMetrics Partners, managing an array of engagements involving financial consulting and due diligence. Bernard advised owners of closely-held middle-market companies on advanced tax mitigation strategies.
(00:01-03:29) Opening Segment
- Introduction of the host into the show
- Alpesh introduces the guest of the show, Bernard Reisz
- Bernard shares something interesting about himself
(03:30-32:20) Real Estate Investing Journey and Planning For Biden Tax Changes
- How and Why Bernard invested in real estate
- What makes private real estate great?
- Tax Mitigation Strategy
- What does Bernard think will happen under Biden Tax Changes?
- Is the opportunity zone will tamper?
- Will the state tax tamper as well?
- How can an investor navigate through the possible Biden tax changes?
- Bernard's recommendations about possible Biden tax changes
- Importance of Due Diligence and Diversification
- The importance of tax diversification
- Will migration from a blue state to a red-state might happen due to the Biden tax changes?
- "Don't do anything rash just for tax benefit"
- Exercise due diligence
- "Tax tools are about investment"
(32:40-32:59) Second Segment
- Welcoming listeners and guest back to the show
(33:00-39:32) Fire Round
- Will Bernard change the business strategy after Coronavirus?
- Bernard's favorite real estate, finance, or other related books
- Tool or website Bernard recommends
- Bernard's advice to beginner investors
- How does Bernard give back?
- How can Wealth Matters Podcast listeners reach out to Bernard?
(39:33-39:56) Closing Segment
Reach out to Bernard by googling ReSure Financial Advisors LLC or visiting https://www.401kcheckbook.com/
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase