https://BestStockStrategy.com- Receive $400 worth of FREE options trading education
https://BestStockStrategy.com/members...- Try the Trade Alerts & Make $
Options Trading Strategies for Beginners: Always Trade NAKED Options
This video discusses why options traders should always trade naked options
It discusses why investors / traders who say that trading naked options is dangerous are wrong - and they are not profitable traders.
The only other legitimate education network, TastyTrade, also indicates that trading naked options is best.
1) You collect and maximize your premium
2) You can easily manage naked positions when compared with vertical credit spreads
3) Trading naked options limits the number of options contracts you can sell
TastyTrade / TastyWorks always encourages naked options selling
OptionAlpha does not have good education. It's well-packaged but he provides incorrect advice.
I have studied what OptionAlpha teaches and... i actually don't think that Kirk Du Plessis from OptionAlpha.com makes any money.
He relies on trading ETFs (which have very low premium) and he liked trading iron butterflies (which are straddle spreads).
I'm not a fan of Kirk du Plessis
I know he's been around for ~10 years and has good content, but your goal is to make make money.
I don't think he makes money
Everyone else: Sky View Trading, Jason Brown from The Brown Report, Simpler Trading, TheChartGuys are not worth paying attention to
They aren't profitable traders.
Sky View Trading isn't a fraud, but their program sucks.
Jason Brown teaches you how to buy options... so automatically we know he's a fraud.
TheChartGuys, Trading Fraternity, Simpler Trading - I haven't looked into them, but... if they don't post their trading statements, if they use charts and if they teach you to buy options, then... it's a fraud.
Remember that the only way to be a successful trader is by selling stock option premium
I teach you about call options, put option, credit spreads & options strategies
Learn how to trade options for beginners from a real trader!
Learn to make consistent profits in the stock market
Only SELLING option premium will work!
You'll learn what Option Alpha, TheChartGuys, tastytrade and Sky View Trading don't tell you!
Learn how to trade options with my best options trading strategies
1) Why you NEED to be Trading Naked Options in your Small Account!
2) 3 Benefits of Trading Naked Options | Options Trading Concepts
3) How to Trade Options: A Beginners Introduction to Trading Stock Options by ChartGuys.com
4) Options Trading: How Much Money Will I REALLY Make Trading Stock Options?
5) What Are The Best Options Strategies for Small Accounts?
6) 3 Keys to Trading Options In A Small Account | Options Trading Strategies
7) Bill Poulos Presents: Call Options & Put Options (Options For Beginners)
8) Small Account Options Strategies
9) How to Trade Options: Introduction to Trading Stock Options Strategies
10) Simpler Trading: Learn how to Trade Options, Stocks, ETFs, Futures, Forex
11) Robinhood Option trading for Beginners (tips and tricks to make money)
12) Options Trading: How to Trade Options: Free Training to Trading Stock Options
13) How to Make Money Trading Stock Options - Options Trading Naked Puts & Calls
14) Aggressive trading and a $1,400,000 profit – John Carter
Chat With Traders
15)How to Generate Consistent Income Trading Options
16) How to Trade Stock Options for Beginners
17) Options Trading: Understanding Option Prices
Sky View Trading
18) How to trade stock options for beginners
19) The Risks Of Trading Options On Robinhood App
US vs HERD
20) OPTIONS TRADING FOR BEGINNERS 📈 How To Trade Stock Options
21) IQ Option 2018 Strategy - 90% Of Winning Trades On 1 Minute Timeframe
Binary Options Strategy 2018
#optionsstrategies #optionstrading #optionstrader
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase