Join Patti Katter and her guest, Malorie Nicole, as they talk about assessing blindspots in your business and personal life. Malorie helps business owners and CEOs to understand their personal growth blocks that are creating day to day business problems. She shares her journey, challenges she faced, and how she overcame them.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· Malorie had a normal childhood growing up and was homeschooled.
· The story of how she got into an accident where she got her brain injury.
· Brain injuries can take up to several years of healing and it can be depressing. However, you need to keep moving forward and do not accept that as your reality.
· It is okay to feel frustrated, address your emotions and try to understand them.
· Her transition of working for someone else to starting her own business.
· Our brain doesn't actually know how to multitask. We can only focus on one thing at a time.
· And much more!
About Malorie Nicole:
Host of Forbes #1 Rated Show Abundantly Clear Podcast
Multi Certified Coach to Entrepreneurs, CEO's and high performers who want to create expansion in their world and live their full potential.
.. and human being who cares about people, just like you.
You can find Malorie Nicole on…
Connect with Patti Katter!
Instagram: @pattikatter & @thepatrioticmermaid
Don’t forget to join The Wake Up with Patti Katter private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wakeupwithpattikatter
Listen to Wake Up With Patti Katter on all major podcast platforms or watch on Amazon TV or Roku.
Podblade: https://app.podblade.com/r/5KQLLY--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/wakeupwithpattikatter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/wakeupwithpattikatter/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase