Subjective and objective clarification for brand messaging is the title of The Brand Messaging Podcast Wait What Really OK S6.E04.N107 hosted by Brand Messaging Strategist Loren Weisman.
Loren digs into how the awareness and clarification of the subjective to the objective as well as the intention to the perception inside your brand messaging can increase the authenticity and authority in your delivery.
In this brief episode, Loren takes a 30 thousand foot look at the clarification issues surrounding the subjective and objective. As well as how intention vs perception can be an issue in the foundation of your authority and authenticity.
Some can use a reset or a review by going through this check list of intel to help your messaging.
- Understanding the over saturation of messaging today.
- Realizing that our intentions are often times not the same as the perceptions others have of us.
- The truth of authenticity and authority is coming to a greater light in the public eye these days.
- People have been fooled, used, taken advantage of. They are starting to be able to figure out the fakes.
- Shifting from the hype PR to the whole of our experience and knowledge is a great inviting factor.
- Realizing those positions, followings, best seller claims and other titles can be bought.
- Recognizing the clear difference of the subjective and the objective.
- How that can help you to create better headlines and invitations to conversations and conversions
- Marketing your knowledge, authenticity and authority over the sell and the pressure
- Respecting your three audience simultaneously by honoring each audience.
- Treating people as people not numbers. Asking for engagement not likes.
- This is to your advantage and is not something that can be done by everyone.
- and Applying social to be social, applying wisdom to help as a whole and applying humility…
Allows for your voice, your knowledge and your messaging to have greater impact and be remembered.
S6.E04.N107 of the Wait What Really OK Podcast is called Subjective and objective clarification for brand messaging. This Brand Messaging Podcast is available on Pandora, iHeartRadio, Spreaker, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, and other Podcast Distributors.
The Brand Messaging Podcast Wait What Really OK is Wait What Really OK is a methodical, comical and informational podcast sharing authentic brand messaging, optics approaches & strategies for honorable authority driven businesses.
Host, Loren Weisman is a Brand Messaging Strategist and Contributor for FSG Messaging and Optics. Loren focuses on the authenticity, authority, optics, psychology and perceptions of a brand, persona or product.
FSG Messaging and Optics (Orlando Division)
207 West Plant Street
Winter Garden, Florida, 34777-0991
LW URL: https://lorenweisman.com/
Loren’s IMDb: https://imdb.com/name/nm11794652/
Loren's Author Page: https://amazon.com/author/lorenweisman
Loren's NewsWire Page: https://www.send2press.com/wire/profile/loren-weisman/
Brand Messaging Podcast WWROK Links
Podcast Info: http://brandmessagingpodcast.com/
Podcast IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12847210/
Pandora: :34213" rel="nofollow">https://www.pandora.com/podcast/wait-what-really-ok-with-loren-weisman/PC:34213
Music Credits: Opening Theme Song
“Fully Licensed Wait What Really Ok Theme Song" by RKVC.
Copyright 2016 eMbloh Music (ASCAP)/ Cienzo Music (BMI).
Administered by Ass Backwards Music (ASCAP)/Bass Ackwards Music (BMI)
Music Credits: Closing Theme Song
“News and Information Podcast Percussion Outro” by Doug Hinrichs.
Copyright 2016 Dig And Be Dug Music (BMI).
Administered by Bass Ackwards Music (BMI).
Subjective and objective clarification for brand messaging.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase