A brand messaging mission statement or brand messaging mandate of sorts from Loren Weisman sharing his views from the culmination of his experiences and education that leads him to approach brand messaging this way.
Brand messaging mission statement and message methodology is the topic and touch point for s8. E5. n128. of the Wait What Really OK brand messaging and opitic podcast.
There is a Mission Statement shared in a famous movie that is titled as the things we think and do not say: the future of our business. In a little flip on words and a focus on brand messaging, I would call my Brand Messaging Mission Statement; the things we say and do not think… about. This is my brand messaging mission statement. My view on what I do and why I do it, as well as why I believe part of the root issue lays in how we say what we think we are supposed to say, what we are told to say and what to say in order to funnel, entice, and sell. Still, to me what is missing in the messaging of many is the authenticity, the authority, the humility and the integrity of each individuals story.
Methodically messaging in a harmony of honor, humility, authenticity and authority may create more resonation for your story to be heard by that many more connections.
Brand messaging mission statement and message methodology is the topic and touch point for s8. E5. n187. of the Wait What Really OK brand messaging podcast.
* Loren Weisman is a messaging and optics strategist for The Fish Stewarding Group, FSG MnO and FSG Development *
* Weisman is also the host of the FSG messaging and optics podcast; Wait What Really OK.*
* Fish Stewarding Group * FSG Development * FSG Messaging and Optics *
* 649 Scott Street, Suite #101A, Tye, Texas, 79563-2225, USA *
* https://lorenweisman.com *
* https://fishstewarding.com *
* © 2022 Loren Weisman/Fish Stewarding Group. All Rights Reserved ® ℗ *
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase