Landon Brand of Wren (@project_wren) and Dani Grant (@thedanigrant) of USV, join Erik on this episode.
- Dani’s deep dive on the climate crisis and which solutions might be able to help.
- Requests for startups in the space and where they would be investing if they were running a fund focused on climate change.
- Why cleantech is worth investing in now after the bust in the late 2000s.
- Opportunities for investment in different types of power producers.
- How Wren can become a billion dollar company.
- How carbon-consciousness is spreading throughout businesses and society.
- The role of government and the key disagreements about the direction to take to address climate change.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase