We are talking about:
- The background of Food Fact Finder.
- What is the aim of Food Fact Finder?
- What does AI do in this machine?
- Are we in a food catastrophe or not?
- Who is responsible to change the way we are producing and consuming food today? how?
- What are the challenges that our world is facing in order to become more sustainable and divide resources in a more equal way?
for further information please email
Enjoy your listening. Let's connect and talk further about this episode
Keep Up the Good Work. Keep Loving Cities❤️️.
Follow Urbanistica and let's get in touch:
Thanks to Urbanistica Podcast partner AFRY.
AFRY is an international engineering and design company providing sustainable solutions in the fields of energy, industry, and infrastructure. Read more about AFRY https://afry.com/en
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase