This vital piece deals with a variety of issues related to COVID-19; what we know and what we know we do not know:
- Similarities and differences between COIVD-19 and Aqute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- The most useful information observed by practitioners at the bedside, conscious of the lack of Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) in this area
- The controversy regrading early invasive ventilation versus non-invasive ventilation
- What are the aerosolization risks?
- Pragmatic patient prioritization
- The role of anti-coagulation
- The role of continuous positive airwave pressure (CPAP) - who benefits and why?
Presented by Professor Mervyn Singer, Intensive Care Medicine at University College London.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase