Google appears to be scraping web sites and Facebook pages to discover the real names of some business owners, and then putting those names right on that business’s Google My Business profile. Whether you want it or not. If that’s something that concerns you, you’re not alone, and you may be one of the many marketers who are checking their OWN profile today.
Today in Digital Marketing is produced by engageQ.com. Can we help you with YOUR brand’s digital marketing and social media? Email info@engageQ.com or visit engageQ.com/contact
Help Spread the Word!
• Review this podcast at ratethispodcast.com/today
• Click bit.ly/tweet-tidm to preview a tweet you can publish
Advertising: Reach ~1,000 Digital Marketers
• Classifieds ($20) — todayindigital.com/classifieds
• Mid-Rolls — todayindigital.com/advertising
TOD’S SOCIAL MEDIA:
• Tod’s web site: TodMaffin.com
• Tod’s agency: engageQ.com
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/todmaffin
• Twitter: twitter.com/todmaffin
• Instagram: instagram.com/todmaffin
• Facebook: facebook.com/tmaffin
• TikTok: tiktok.com/@todmaffin
• Mixer: mixer.com/HappyRadioGuy
• Xbox Gamertag: Radio#9573
VidYou dynamic video tool: https://bit.ly/appsumo47 (referral link)https://anchor.fm/todayindigital/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase