So which is it anyway? Do we have the right to use embedded Instagram images on our brand’s web site? After all, that UGC can make for some compelling mid-funnel content. But now, Instagram’s made a statement on the matter that is confusing the hell out of a LOT of brand managers, today.
Today in Digital Marketing is produced by engageQ.com. Can we help you with YOUR brand’s digital marketing and social media? Email info@engageQ.com or visit engageQ.com/contact
Help Spread the Word!
• Review this podcast at ratethispodcast.com/today
• Click bit.ly/tweet-tidm to preview a tweet you can publish
Advertising: Reach ~1,000 Digital Marketers
• Classifieds ($20) — todayindigital.com/classifieds
• Mid-Rolls — todayindigital.com/advertising
TOD’S SOCIAL MEDIA:
• Tod’s web site: TodMaffin.com
• Tod’s agency: engageQ.com
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/todmaffin
• Twitter: twitter.com/todmaffin
• Instagram: instagram.com/todmaffin
• Facebook: facebook.com/tmaffin
• TikTok: tiktok.com/@todmaffin
• Mixer: mixer.com/HappyRadioGuy
• Xbox Gamertag: Radio#9573
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase