Kate and Don answer questions from their audience. In their 29th Listener Question show they address;
- How do I best prepare my medium-length fur cockapoo to go outside for her 15-20 minute potty breaks in really low temps & snow?
- I was recently blessed with my first grandchild! My dogs are great with older children but have never been around a baby. What is the best way to introduce my two 10-year-old Dobermans to a newborn in the house?
- I have a 5-year-old rescue that will chew fabric such as blankets, her bed, and even the carpet if not watched and is also terrified of lights such as the flash from a camera and noises such as from toy guns and thunder. How can we soothe her anxiety?
- What should I consider when looking for a place to board my cat?
- We have two new rescues that that are aggressive towards each other and me, can you evaluate them and determine if they will get along?
- I have a new rescue dog. What is a good age to bring them to a training class?