Ido Portal has always been obsessed with the physical.
His obsession isn't with a specific discipline such as martial arts or strength... his passion is movement.
After searching around the world for movement teachers Ido came up dry and decided to become the person he was looking for.
Over the years he's traveled the world both teaching and studying from a variety of teachers: from osteopaths, manual therapists and MD's to professional dancers, yogis, athletes, circus performers, and fighters.
Ido's workshops became very popular and he conducts a yearly event, The Movement Camp.
A community and culture developed around his ideas but more importantly around movement - movement culture.
In this episode, we discuss:
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase