A few of our favorite Suns podcasters join us for our annual mega season preview episode from Locked On Suns and Fanning The Flames
1) Who is the 'core four' where 2 are on the court at all times?
2) Can Booker and Ayton really be a 1 and 1A on a playoff caliber team? How will they have to evolve to get there?
3) Which preseason surprise will maintain it in regular season -- Frank, Jevon Carter, Cam Johnson and/or Ty Jerome?
4) Which important player's bad preseason will carry over to regular season?
5) Have Suns writers ever taken a shot at the Suns org? Or do we only blame the players too much (as Draymond says)?
In what category will the Suns lead the league this season?
In what category will the Suns be the WORST in the league?
Rubio will lead in assists. Who will be the Suns second-leading assist man -- Booker, Jerome or Kaminsky?
Booker and Ayton will lead in scoring. Who will be the 3rd leading scorer -- Oubre, Saric, or Rubio?
Ayton will lead in rebounds. Who will be second leading rebounder -- Saric, Baynes or someone else?
How many wins do the Suns get this year?
That and much more on this episode of the Solar Panel.
Add us on Twitter @SunsSolarPanel
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/the-solar-panel-/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-solar-panel-/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase