Get FIT with celebrity personal trainer Steve Jordan
As seen and heard on the Joe Rogan Experience, W. Keith Campbell, PhD, is a professor of psychology at the University of Georgia, as well as the author of The Narcissism Epidemic, When You Love a Man Who Loves Himself, and more than 120 peer-reviewed articles. His newest book is entitled, The New Science of Narcissism: Understanding One of the Greatest Psychological Challenges of Our Time - and What You Can Do About It..
Dr. Campbell lives in Athens, Georgia.
In this episode we discuss:
- What narcissism is and how it can play a positive and negative role in your life?
- How narcissism is more prevalent today than ever before in history do to the adjunct of social media, selfies, and self-promoting.
- What to do if you or someone you love might have narcissism?
- The role that social media and COVID has on depression and the remedies that include exercise, diet, sleep, socializing, and having a purpose can play in combatting it.
- Plant medicine and its positive effects on your ability to perhaps rewire, integrate, and play a positive role in your life.
- And so much more
More at https://narcissismlab.com
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase