Get FIT with celebrity personal trainer Steve Jordan
Jeremy is the author of Trust The Grind: How World-Class Athletes Got To The Top, which reached #1 on Amazon’s Teen/Young Adult Fitness & Exercise Bestseller list and was also recognized by the National Alliance for Youth Sports.
Jeremy was born and raised in Ashland, Massachusetts. He graduated from UMass Amherst with a degree in Communications. Aside from writing, Jeremy focuses on spreading love, and positivity. He puts a heavy emphasis on the importance of fitness, eating right, and taking a genuine interest in those around you.
In this episode Jeremy shares:
- How the loss of his grandfather and best friend fuels his desire to spread love and positivity.
- What motivated him to become an author at the age of 23 years old.
- The challenges he faced getting world-class athletes to accepts his cold call to be interviewed for his book.
- What the grind means and why it's important to be successful in every area of your life.
- The lessons he learned from Terrell Owens, Georges St. Pierre, Jason Kidd, Chipper Jones, and many other famous athletes.
- When you come from a place of love there's no stopping you.
- And so much more...
Visit Jeremy at realjeremy.com and on Instagram.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase