Do you want to feel Empowered, Inspired, and Unstoppable?
Ariane Tavakol knows This is who you can be!
Make a decision as simple as "I'm done feeling stuck" will change your life forever!
You just have to be so done with it that nothing or no one will stop you.
You have it all in you!
You just need a hand in helping you see the power that's locked inside of you and make the shifts you need to unleash it.
Ariane supports you with practical, relatable strategies and tools to help you move past the challenges that have been standing in the way of your goals. In this episode Ariane and I discuss:
- Life is what we make of it. Imagine life as a beautiful, scrumptious apple ripe enough to be picked. It may not fully be ripe yet but enough to indulge your immediate needs. At first it may taste a bit more sour than you were hoping for but quickly you’ll develop the taste for it and learn to enjoy it. Life is the same. It always brings us what we need the most when we need it. And when a challenge turns up, rather than run away from it. seek the opportunity to learn from it and turn it into a victory.
- Seekers are Finders. If your need for change is stronger than your fear of it, you will always find a way, no matter what the circumstance.
- When the opportunity knocks on your door, you have to open it. Don’t be afraid of what may lie behind it. Don’t be afraid of taking risks and always ask yourself “what is the worst that could happen” a few times. Chances are you will soon realize that the worst in your mind is actually not that bad.
- “Change is a process, not an event” - Mel Robbins. Be patient with yourself. Understand that change happens slowly, one step at a time. You will sometimes have great wins while other times major setbacks. That’s just part of the journey. The only thing that I will ask you is to Never Give Up. Don’t undermine the small wins because after a while the collection of all those wins will make up a huge Victory.
- Don’t ever be afraid of being vulnerable and letting others in. Share your story with pride because you don’t know how many people it will help, including yourself. There’s a big power in being seen.
Visit www.www.arianetavakol.com for more information on how to enlist Ariane into your life to play bigger!