It’s the wireless you’d listen to if you were in the Shed.
Tell him he’s dreamin…
This episode is going straight to the pool room.
· Legendary Australian actor and friend of the Shed movement Michael Caton talks life, health, the Sullivans, the Castle and how his life was turned around after hitting rock bottom.
· Raymond Terrace Men’s Shed features in our new “Shed in the Spotlight” series.
· The remarkable story of one Shedder who had a horrific stroke before his 40th birthday just months after moving to a new country with a young family.
· And we hear all about a legendary Shed music group and their grand plans for a grand tour.
· Stuart gives some simple fitness tips.
· Rip Woodchip’s promotes his plan for peak performance.
· And we introduce “Ask the Doc”; your free regular appointment with an expert in men’s health.
All that and much more ahead in this episode of the Shed Wireless.
Hosted by Aaron Kearney and the Chairman of the Australian Men’s Shed Association, Paul Sladdin.
Contact us: TheShedWireless@MensShed.net
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase