It’s the wireless you’d listen to if you were in the Shed.
Or at fine leg...
* The great Australian fast bowler Dennis Lillee is our special guest. He was once the epitome of Australian manhood. Fit, fearsome and fearless — and even in his 70s he is all that and more.
* Dayboro is our Shed in the Spotlight.
* Is laughter the best medicine? If so, where can you get a good dose of chuckles?
* Rip Woodchip reckons he’s got the formula that’ll help you live to 100.
* Plus, not one but two of Australia’s leading experts tell you everything you ever wanted to know about prostate cancer. It’s a chat that might save your life.
All that and much more in this episode of the Shed Wireless.
Hosted by Aaron Kearney and Executive Officer of the Australian Men’s Shed Association David Helmers.
Say Hi: TheShedWireless@MensShed.net
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase