A podcast for Shedders. Hosted by John Paul Young and produced by the Australian Men’s Shed Association. Topics include sheds and tools, celebrity special guests, fishing, men’s wellbeing, comedy and more. Designed to entertain and connect Shedders across Australia and worldwide, The Shed Wireless … read more
In this episode:
• We have two Shedders in the Spotlight this episode. John Kennis and James McMaster join me from Robertson Men’s Shed to talk about a community partnership restoring cricket bats, and in particular one very special bat on its way to the Governor General’s own Admiralty House.
• On The Tools we’re talking to a serious metal lathe guru. Mal Conomy’s retirement hobby fashioning Hercus lathe spare parts has him busier than in his working life.
• How’s your balance? In Ask-the-Doc we hear from an exercise physiologist about the importance of keeping your balance into older age.
• A spot of fishing with Butch, and Rip Woodchip drops by with his musings on mates.
• Is your shed the best worst shed in Australia? Fair Dinkum Builds is on the lookout and there’s some pretty great prizes up for grabs.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase