A podcast for Shedders. Hosted by John Paul Young and produced by the Australian Men’s Shed Association. Topics include sheds and tools, celebrity special guests, fishing, men’s wellbeing, comedy and more. Designed to entertain and connect Shedders across Australia and worldwide, The Shed Wireless … read more
• Our special guest is Aussie screen legend Jack Thompson and we make history because this is his very first podcast interview
• On the tools we're talking about spiral cutters so you can avoid a 'cranky grain' in your timber
• We'll visit a Men's Shed with its own vehicle hoist and some rather amusing projects
• Rip Woodchip declares mowing the lawn is a metaphor for life
• In Ask the Doc featuring Healthy Male's Professor Rob McLachlan we look at opioid pain medication
• There's bonus video content featuring our new segment On the tools — check it out on Youtube
• There are now monthly episodes so don't forget to subscribe and share with a fellow Shedder!
• You can email JPY and The Wireless team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shed Wireless is produced by the Australian Men's Shed Association.
Listen to past episodes at this link mensshed.org/theshedwireless
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase