I've teamed up with fellow life coach, manifestation expert and positivity Queen Phi Dang for the ManifestAction series— where we combine the energetics and magic of manifestation with the science and strategy of action to make your life ‘vision board’ a reality! Co-hosted by me, imperfect action coach, productivity author, and Psychology student, Emma Norris and human design life coach, manifestation expert, and positivity queen Phi Dang, we bring together the best of both worlds to help you create a life beyond your wildest dreams. It's not just manifestation and it's not just action — it's manifestaction. Let's do this!
In the very first episode of the ManifestAction post, we're delving into our career journeys, how we came to collaborate and why we believe manifestation and imperfect action is such a powerful combination. We cover:
- What made us both become coaches (hint: we had pretty different paths!)
- What human design is — and why it's useful in manifesting
- How we met and came to collaborate (it involves a TV show, mutual friend, and an Uber)
- What it’s like being a female entrepreneur, particularly when many of your friends aren’t
- Phi’s spiritual journey and discussing life after deep grief
- Emma’s crazy manifestation story involving a famous YouTuber
- Conscious and unconscious manifesting
- A secret about manifesting that will blow your mind
- How to know when to let go in manifestation
- How the universe can surprise you
And so much more!
Make sure to get on the waitlist at manifestaction.co to be the first to be notified about an exciting new project we have coming up that combines manifestation and action to make your life vision a reality!
WHERE TO FIND EMMA NORRIS
WHERE TO FIND PHI DANG
Schedule a consult or human design call at www.phidang.as.me
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase