Procrastinator to Action Taker -> procrastinatortoactiontaker.showit.site/
Like most people, 2020 has been a tumultuous year for me — both personally and professionally (and, of course, on a worldwide scale) Through all the ups and downs, it's taught me a lot about myself and the world around me. In this solo episode, I share 20 lessons this crazy year has taught me. I hope in sharing these, you'll be able to apply some of them to your own life, too — or even just reflect on the lessons you've learned this year. It's also my last episode for 2020, so thank you for an amazing year and I'll see you in 2021!
Here are the 20 lessons, if you'd like to revisit them:
1. You can't control everything
2. My work doesn't define my worth
3. It's the small moments that make up a big life
4. Reaching your goals won't change who you are as a person
5. The best type of pants are stretchy pants!
6. It's never too late or early to change your path
7. I am not my thoughts
8. You never know who's watching what you're doing - so keep going!
9. It's okay to cry, but it MAY give you a headache
10. Mindset matters in business
11. New Girl is actually a hilarious show
12. Boundaries are a 2-way street
13. We are co-creating every interaction
14. Just like all dogs are cute, all humans are beautiful
15. Everyone's experience of the world is different
16. Saying 'no' makes space for the 'hell yeses'
17. Accountability is everything when it comes to sticking to habits
18. You can't get too attached to the outcome of goals
19. Criticism is a natural part of creating
20. Everyone has to start somewhere
Mentioned in this episode
Boss As A Service - https://bossasaservice.life/
Beatrice Kamau - https://www.beatricekamau.com/
Erin May Henry - https://www.thegamechangercompany.com/
WHERE TO FIND A GIRL IN PROGRESS
Follow @_agirlinprogress on Instagram
Join our Facebook group, Girls In Progress: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1852834935008232/
WHERE TO FIND EMMA NORRIS
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase