We spend so much of our time working in our businesses, it’s hard to find the time to work on them.
How do we break out of the cycle of procrastination and overworking to find more balance and focus on the bigger goals we have for ourselves and our businesses?
Sarah Kenyon is a creative business coach, dedicated to showing creative entrepreneurs how to develop epic strategies so they can make an impact and scale profitably.
The advice she shared with me in this episode is the kind of thing every business owner needs to hear. With total kindness and calmness, Sarah will help you understand why you need to get out of your own way if you want to achieve more of your goals.
We chatted about:
- How Sarah pivoted from makeup artistry to goal management coaching for creative business owners
- How Sarah works with her clients and what she helps them to change
- What the most common barriers to progress Sarah sees her clients putting up
- Why productivity is personal and procrastination is inevitable – and what you can do to tip the balance
- Sarah’s advice for overcoming fear and hesitation
- How to pursue your goals without overloading yourself with pressure
- What goal paralysis and pinball machine mentality are, why they happen, and how to overcome them
WHERE TO FIND SARAH
WHERE TO FIND A GIRL IN PROGRESS
Follow @_agirlinprogress on Instagram
Join our Facebook group, Girls In Progress: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1852834935008232/
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase