In this episode, Amanda and Dave talk about sentences that are often made up of one, or a few, repeating words. Ridiculous as they are hilarious, they are actually grammatically correct! Some examples talked about in the episode are:
1. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
2. James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.
3. A ship-shipping ship ships shipping-ships.
4. Police police Police police police police Police police.
5. Rose rose to put rose roes on her rows of roses.
You can contact the show with questions or comments at email@example.com. Please subscribe to the show via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Podcoin, or wherever you get your podcasts from. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @theowlishfolk. If you enjoy the show, please give us a generous review on iTunes!
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase