Today our host Nicolaj is interviewing Kwame Yamgnane - a real powerhouse in the field of education who despite a lot opposing winds has created one of the world’s most successful coding schools which is endorsed by almost every high profile Entrepreneur in the Silicon Valley.
Not only has the school consistently created exceptional talent in the field of software development, but it has done so without any professor holding a lecture in front of their students...
It is all done purely through Peer-to-peer learning.
Because according to Kwame his students learn best by learning the knowledge "by creating the knowledge yourself."
In this podcast you will get a deep insight into how the school works and which principles the educational system is governed.
Find out what makes the difference between a student who learns from an expert and who then applies it to the real world or a student who explores a field on his own and then becomes a true MASTER.
1. Why our current education has been working so well during the time of industrialization but why we will face many challenges getting into the digital age
2. Which massive barriers Kwame and his team had to overcome despite being funded by famous french billionaire Xavier Neil
3. Why the principles of 42 cannot just be applied to any other field
4. Ideas on how École 42 could help solve climate change
5. Why in 2100 we might be facing the biggest crisis humanity ever faced (greater than climate change?!)
Check out the school(s) by Kwame:
Please leave a 5-star review if you enjoyed this episode.
See you in the next one. ;)
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase