What KPI's do we following that transformation? Is GDP a KPI which can co-exist next to a world without climate change?
Ulrike Glatz me interviewing Ronja and helps us with here background in strategy consulting at Accenture and as the founder of the impact Allianz to find answers about new measurements for our economy & global society.
On the hunt for silver bullets, I came to the understanding that "one solve its all" is not how we can approach our complex system.
What we need instead is to constantly evolve and find new ways of approaching global problems like climate change.
In this episode we talked about:
- What moves companies and individuals to push change within their industry
- The power of individuals bringing change into their companies
- How to help the government to drive change with good set boundary conditions
- Why will we act on climate change now since we haven't acted on it since decades
- Why companies are scared as shit from not evolving now into sustainable business models
- How to set up your own Fridays for future at your workplace
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase