This time, both of our podcast hosts, founder of Mindvalley Vishen Lakhiani and the host of Superhumans at Work, Jason Campbell have come together to show you what it takes to flourish into a true superhuman at work. They’ll also share their favorite Mindvalley personal growth quests so make sure to listen till the very end.
Jason is the host of the Impact at Work interview series and Superhumans at Work, a popular Mindvalley podcast. Jason interviews hundreds of the world’s top thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives who share their techniques on how to create an extraordinary life in the workplace. Jason has a background in real estate investing, online marketing, and sales. His upcoming book on ‘selling with love’ shares how shifting from fear to love in selling can bring abundance to yourself, your community and even lift the tide for all.
Listen out for:
- The 4 Pillars of Being a Superhuman.
- Why you need a virtual assistant.
- Jason’s favorite Mindvalley quest.
- Listen to Superhumans At Work podcast here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/SHAW
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase