Are you in an endless cycle of stopping and starting? Don’t worry, you're not alone. As a clinical psychologist, Dr. Nicole LePera often found herself frustrated by the limitations of traditional psychotherapy and began a journey to develop a philosophy of mental, physical, and spiritual health to equip people with what's necessary to heal. With the right tools, everyone has the power to be their own healer. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Dr. Nicole LePera talk about empowering the individual to break free from limiting patterns and trauma cycles to create who they truly want to become.
Dr. Nicole LePera is a holistic psychologist. She studied Clinical Psychology at Cornell University and The New School of Social Research. Based on her hugely popular Instagram account @the.holistic.psychologist, Dr. LePera has continued to expand her reach through her free daily content and membership-only learning site, sharing her tools for transformation with an ever-growing community of #SelfHealers.
Listen out for:
- Nicole’s mind-blowing path.
- Why our patterns and habits are shaped by others.
- How we live from our autopilot.
- The key to becoming conscious of your patterns.
- How to unstuck yourself.
- The definition of self-betrayal.
- Two different types of breathwork.
- The secret to creating new habits.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Dr. Nicole LePera here 👉 https://yourholisticpsychologist.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase