In this talk, Michael Beckwith, Founder and Spiritual Director of the Agape International Spiritual Center, shares the purpose of life and why you should activate it. He teaches us about the spiritual nature of influence and its different types: overt, covert, and subliminal influences. By learning how to impact people, you’ll learn how to draw the right people into your vision and attract the right opportunities in your life. Get ready to learn all of that and so much more.
Michael Bernard Beckwith is the Founder and Spiritual Director of the Agape International Spiritual Center. He is a sought-after meditation teacher, conference speaker, and seminar leader on the Life Visioning Process™ (an approach to spirituality utilizing meditation and affirmative prayer). In 2012, Dr. Beckwith addressed the UN General Assembly during its annual World Interfaith Harmony Week. As co-founder and president of the Association for Global New Thought, he hosts conferences featuring harbingers of world peace, including His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and had the honor of presenting to Nelson Mandela the Gandhi King Award.
Listen out for:
- Different ways that individuals influence.
- The global brain vs. the global heart.
- The true source of influence.
- Discover how to go beyond traditional manifesting and live your soul's purpose with Michael Beckwith in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_lvm
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase