Our guest on this episode, female powerhouse Danica Patrick broke barriers and set records as a racecar driver. She joined the mainstream ranks by succeeding in the male-dominated world of professional motorsports and is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Danica Patrick talk about her inspiring life as she shifted from her role in sports to an entrepreneur and business owner.
As a racecar driver, Danica Patrick broke barriers and set records with her on-track performance. Danica joined the mainstream ranks by succeeding in the male-dominated world of professional motorsports. She was named to TIME’s “100 Most Influential People” list, has graced the cover of many prestigious publications, and was featured in pictorials in the 2008 and 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Moving into her next chapter, retired from racing, Danica’s focus has shifted to her role as an entrepreneur and business owner. She has launched the clothing line – Warrior by Danica Patrick, authored a book Pretty Intense, and now hosts the Danica Patrick Pretty Intense Podcast.
Listen out for:
- The importance of knowing the power of the mind.
- The key to Danica Patrick’s success.
- What Danica learned from Nassim Haramein.
- How Danica became one of the most influential people in the world.
- Danica Patrick’s health and wellness routine.
- The key to becoming Wonder Woman.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Danica Patrick here 👉 http://danicapatrick.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase