The first thing you need to learn to improve public speaking skills is that you were not born with stage fright. This talk is a true public speaking class with the master himself, Eric Edmeades. At first, he might sound to you like a regular public speaking training, but you'll see that he shares unconventional public speaking tips that will make you see the stage with new eyes. Overcoming the fear of public speaking and learning storytelling techniques are the initial steps to learn how to persuade people, so get ready to leave your anxiety and fear behind.
Eric Edmeades is an award-winning international speaker, author, and pioneer in evolutionary biology, nutritional anthropology, and behavioral change dynamics. He guides people towards profound and lasting health breakthroughs through science-based protocols that deliver results far beyond the ordinary. His achievements have also earned him an award from the Transformational Leadership Council: a panel of 150 of America’s top visionaries in health, wellness, and peak performance. In 2017, Eric’s WILDFIT methodology was exclusively licensed to Mindvalley due to its dramatic effect on the health of over 100 Mindvalley team members.
Listen out for:
- Where your fear of public speaking comes from.
- The time Rhinoceros tried to kill Eric.
- Why children are the toughest audience.
- The time when Eric was a homeless teenager.
- Learn how to be the best public speaker with this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_sai
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase