Many of us know the importance of having a healthy diet by now. But there still are many misconceptions about what healthy food actually is. Some people believe going vegan is the right way, whereas some think we have to take supplements. In today’s episode, Shawn Stevenson, a bestselling author, and professional nutritionist is here to answer all our questions regarding food, so get ready to eat smarter after this episode.
Shawn Stevenson is a bestselling author and creator of The Model Health Show, featured as the #1 Nutrition and Fitness podcast on iTunes. He’s a graduate of The University of Missouri with a background in biology and kinesiology, as well as the founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a successful company that provides Wellness Services worldwide. Shawn is also a dynamic keynote speaker who has spoken for TEDx, universities, and numerous organizations with outstanding reviews. His new book Eat Smarter is now available for everyone to purchase.
Listen out for:
- The interesting story of how Shawn became a professional nutritionist.
- Why you need to drink more water.
- The truth about the vegan diet.
- Which supplements we should take.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Get your own copy of Shawn’s incredible book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/EatSmarter
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase