How can you take the message that you have and present it to your community (be it in your personal life or business) in a way that allows them to connect and engage with what you have to share? In this talk, Co-founder of Evercoach Ajit Nawalkha shares how you can amplify the message you have to share and resonate better with your listeners.
Ajit Nawalkha is well-known throughout the globe as the guy who always builds booming businesses. After failing a startup, struggling with partnerships, and going from the ranks of an intern to a co-founder, Ajit has vast experience in the world of business--and he is committed to sharing the lessons he learned with budding entrepreneurs. Through these hard-hitting experiences, Ajit found that business is more about emotion, spirituality, physicality, and mental resilience than you’d think – and it’s not so heavily reliant on strategy. His passion and mission are to help make the world a better place, one entrepreneur at a time.
Listen out for:
- The definition of experience escalation.
- The secret to creating long time success.
- Challenges you face in the marketplace.
- The 5 beliefs you need to identify.
- How to find your superpower.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase