We have all been in relationships where, at the beginning, it feels like our partner is the one. But after a while, the sparks gradually disappear. But why? Does this have to be the case? Are we all doomed for failed relationships? Love and relationship expert, Arielle Ford, is here to show us why we shouldn’t give up hope just yet, and that love really can last forever.
Arielle Ford is a leading personality in the personal growth and contemporary spirituality movement. All her career, she's been living, teaching, and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is a radio host, relationship expert, speaker, columnist, and blogger for The Huffington Post. Arielle is a gifted writer and the author of eight books including Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships and the international bestseller, The Soulmate Secret: Manifest The Love of Your Life With The Law of Attraction. She's been called "The Cupid of Consciousness" and "The Fairy Godmother of Love."
Listen out for:
- Arielle’s personal marriage story.
- What a "Wabi-sabi" solution is.
- Barack and Michelle Obama’s love story.
- Discover the secret to a lifetime of free-flowing love, passion & harmony in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/EOL
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase