For so long, many of us thought that our level of seriousness impacted the business' success directly, but it is time to change that mindset. There is a way to be successful and enjoy doing what you do as well and Jason Goldberg, #1 international best-selling author of “Prison Break: Vanquish the Victim, Own Your Obstacles, and Lead Your Life,” is here to teach us how. Get ready to learn how to let go of your fundamental misunderstandings and expectations and finally build a business you love.
Jason Goldberg is a geek, turned entrepreneur, international speaker, educator, and author of the #1 International Best-Seller on Leadership called “Prison Break: Vanquish the Victim, Own Your Obstacles, and Lead Your Life.” After spending nearly 15 years in technology, followed by co-founding an award-winning executive transportation company and then serving as CEO of a technology commercialization firm in partnership with NASA, Jason decided that there was something more he could be doing to make an impact on people’s lives and businesses. He now blends his love of personal growth and comedy (and sometimes even rap music) with his speaking, training, and workshops to help people open their minds, transform their lives and businesses.
Listen out for:
- Fetal Entrepreneurship Couch Syndrome.
- How Jason changed his life forever.
- The biggest lie we’ve been told in life and business.
- How to find THE ONE thing you activate in people.
- The secret to increasing your hang-out factor.
- The key to overcoming ego and resistance.
- The definition of competing commitment.
- Learn how to build an automatic business & income so you achieve financial freedom with Eric Edmeades on this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/freedom
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase