This episode’s guest, Marie Forleo, was named by Oprah as a pioneering thought leader for the next generation. Marie is an American entrepreneur and a New York Times bestselling author, hosts the award-winning MarieTV Show and The Marie Forleo Podcast, and is here to tell you that everything is always figureoutable.
Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing companies, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions. She’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 52 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with nearly twelve million downloads. Marie has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multi-passionate go-getters from all walks of life how to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She runs the acclaimed business training program, B-School, and the writing program, The Copy Cure. Her #1 New York Times bestselling book, is called Everything is Figureoutable.
Listen out for:
- The best qualities that were drilled into Marie by her parents.
- The habit that makes it 42% more likely you'll achieve your goals.
- How to overcome a lack of time and money.
- How to deal with criticism and the imposter syndrome.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance & problem solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase