Imagine you’re one of 75,000 people working in a huge company, and the CEO wants to talk to you, one-on-one, to get to know and understand you. That’s what Co-CEO of Chipotle, Monty Moran did 20,000 times as he built the extraordinary culture that took Chipotle Mexican Grill from a regional burrito chain to a Fortune 500 superstar. Hear his story in this episode.
Monty Moran is the former co-CEO at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Prior to joining Chipotle, he was head of litigation and then managing partner and CEO at the Denver-based law firm of Messner and Reeves, LLC, which he led for ten years. Most recently, Monty realized his lifelong dream of becoming a pilot and flies his airplane throughout the United States. He has a keen interest in better understanding and serving Americans, a quest he documents through his startup, Old Tale Productions. He is a director and chairman of corporate boards and an advisor to many entrepreneurs and businesses.
Listen out for:
- Monty’s personal story.
- How Chipotle revolutionized the fast-food industry.
- What Monty’s book is all about.
- The guide to being connected to your employees.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Get your own copy of Monty Moran’s book here 👉 https://montyfmoran.com/order-book/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase