Named by the New York Times as “the queen of the self-help memoir”, Gretchen Rubin is one of today’s most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness and human nature. She draws from cutting-edge science, the wisdom of the ages, lessons from popular culture, and her own experiences to explore how we can make our lives happier, healthier, more productive, and more creative. In this episode, Mindvalley founder, Vishen Lakhiani and Gretchen Rubin talk about how to get your instant passport to happiness.
Gretchen Rubin has authored several books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, The Four Tendencies, Better Than Before, The Happiness Project, and Happier at Home. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold 3.5 million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. On her popular weekly podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin, she discusses good habits and happiness with her sister Elizabeth Craft. Her new book “Outer Order, Inner Calm” is now available for everyone to read.
Listen out for:
- The definition of clutter-blind.
- Why cleaning up can be a source of conflict.
- The concept of The 4 Tendencies.
- How to hack your habits to achieve your aim.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Find Vishen’s notes on the episode here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/VishenGretchenNotes
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase