Specialists say that we only use 10% of our brain, but even with that small percentage, the things we can do are extraordinary! Now imagine if we could biohack our brains. How much more could we unlock? Our guest today, Kristen Willeumier, Ph.D., is a renowned neuroscientist with extensive research expertise in brain function, injury, and disorders. Get ready to hear her key ideas on how to boost cognitive health, performance, and power.
Dr. Kristen Willeumier, the author of the new book BioHack Your Brain: How to Boost Cognitive Health, Performance & Power, is a leading neuroscientist who's created a groundbreaking, science-driven plan for nourishing and rejuvenating your most essential asset: your brain. For years, she worked alongside Dr. Daniel Amen, who published over 30 books and 70+ articles to prove the importance of brain health. Her book is the first book to outline a strategy for COVID long haulers. As a leading brain health strategist, she's proven we can use dietary and lifestyle modifications to rehabilitate the brain.
Listen out for:
- How to reverse brain aging.
- 10 Ways to change your brain in 10 minutes.
- How sugar affects your brain health.
- The impact of aromatherapy on the brain.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Dr. Kristen Willeumier here 👉 https://www.drwilleumier.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase