At some point in our lives, we all experience tragedy. It could be the loss of our loved ones, the end of a loving relationship, or getting sacked from a fulfilling job. In those lowest moments, we thought coming out of it was impossible but we somehow managed to get by. The world-renowned meditation leader, Biet Simkin is here to teach us how to turn these tragedies into fuel for a better life.
Biet Simkin of GuidedByBiet is the world-renowned meditation leader dubbed the “David Bowie of Meditation.” As a musician, Biet weaves the world of pop culture and spirituality, teaching practical applications of ancient spiritual wisdom. The teachings are featured in Biet’s best-selling book, ‘Don’t Just Sit There!’ published by Simon & Schuster. Featured in Vogue, Forbes, ELLE, and TIME magazine, and as the resident meditation guru at The Sundance Film Festival, 1 Hotel, MoMA, and SoulCycle, she advises spiritual best practices for hotels and brands. Biet is best known for modernizing the spiritual path and has been called the "Meditation Guru for the next generation.”
Listen out for:
- Biet’s tragic personal loss story.
- The Divided Attention Method.
- The Fourth Way Technique.
- The cycle of enlightenment.
- Grab your own copy of Biet Simkin’s book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/aUCoIDAe
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase