In this episode, our founder, Vishen Lakhiani shares the principles he brought into Mindvalley to transform it into one of the world’s best places to work — his vision, notions of workspace and culture, happiness at work, and how to attract brilliant employees. This has resulted in the company becoming a talent hub now employing people from a multitude of different countries, many of whom move to Malaysia to work from the Mindvalley HQ.
Vishen Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, author, and activist on a mission to raise human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement with millions of students worldwide. He is also a two-time New York Times bestselling author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass.
Listen out for:
- 2 types of longevity.
- 5 keys that help the CEO of a company to live longer.
- The strength of social connections.
- The ultimate definition of a leader.
- 3 most important questions about "Experiences growth contribution".
- Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance & problem solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase