These days people are searching to find ways to live longer and increase longevity. We finally have the man for you to answer your questions. In this episode, our speaker, Eric Edmeades shares the #1 health and longevity hack. He also shares the most common causes of death and how we can make better choices that will boost our immune system and enable us to live longer. Eric Edmeades believes that the first thing we should do before we even biohack our bodies for longevity is to take care of our bodies in their primary condition. And only then will we be able to enjoy our biohacking results. Get ready to learn how to stay young and increase your lifespan.
Eric Edmeades is an award-winning international speaker, author, and pioneer in the field of evolutionary biology, nutritional anthropology, and behavioral change dynamics. He guides people towards profound and lasting health breakthroughs through science-based protocols that deliver results far beyond the ordinary. His achievements have also earned him an award from the Transformational Leadership Council: a panel of 150 of America’s top visionaries in health, wellness, and peak performance. In 2017, Eric’s WILDFIT methodology was exclusively licensed to Mindvalley due to the dramatic effect it had on the health of over 100 Mindvalley team members.
Listen out for:
- Everything you need to know about WILDFIT.
- General longevity principles.
- The meaning of Longevity Escape Velocity.
- The ultimate biohack.
- Number one thing we need for longevity.
- The evolution hack concept.
- Guided deep relaxation.
- Learn more from Eric on how to transform your eating habits once and for all with this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_wf
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase