A proper morning routine can change your life completely. We all have much more potential than we realize, and the right habits can bring out the best in us. Aubrey Marcus, CEO of Onnit, a lifestyle brand based on a holistic health philosophy, joins Vishen in this episode to teach us the best routine practice we can add to our lives to help our bodies function in the most optimal way possible. Your latent superpowers will change how you work, heal, create, sleep, play, and have sex - all tied to simple practices like breath, cold, light, and nutrition.
Aubrey Marcus is the founder and CEO of Onnit, a lifestyle brand based on a holistic health philosophy he calls Total Human Optimization. Onnit is an Inc. 500 company and an industry leader with products optimizing millions of lives, including many top professional athletes around the world. Aubrey currently hosts the Aubrey Marcus Podcast, a motivational destination for conversations with the brightest minds in athletics, business, science, relationships, and spirituality, with over 50 million listens. He regularly provides commentary to outlets like Entrepreneur, Forbes, The Tim Ferris Show, and The Joe Rogan Experience. He has been featured on the cover of Men’s Health, is the host of the Fit For Service Fellowship, and is the author of the NYT Bestselling book Own The Day, Own Your Life from HarperCollins. And if you ask him the cause he is most passionate about, it is raising awareness for psychedelic medicine through organizations like MAPS.org and Heffter Institute. He is a 20 year native of Austin, Texas, where he currently resides.
Listen out for:
- The best morning routine.
- Why you shouldn’t have coffee right after you wake up.
- 2 powerful natural resources we have at our disposal.
- The importance of taking a cold shower daily.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Learn how to transform your eating habits once and for all with this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_wf
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase