Maintaining our health is directly connected to how we feel physically and mentally. Those days that we feel like there is no energy left in us, show that we need to reevaluate our diet. Our guest today, Dr. Steven Gundry MD, is one of the world’s top cardiothoracic surgeons and a pioneer in nutrition, as well as medical director at The International Heart and Lung Institute Center for Restorative Medicine. For the past two decades, he has studied the microbiome and now helps patients use diet and nutrition as a life-changing form of treatment. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Dr. Steven Gundry share powerful ideas about the Energy Paradox. Get ready for an exciting diet (and life) change.
Dr. Steven Gundry has worked in medicine for over 40 years. He is one of the world’s top cardiothoracic surgeons and a pioneer in nutrition, as well as a medical director at The International Heart and Lung Institute Center for Restorative Medicine. His mission is to improve people’s health, happiness, and longevity by making simple diet changes. He is the Director and Founder of the International Heart & Lung Institute, as well as the Center for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs and Santa Barbara, CA. He is a New York Times best-selling author of The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in "Healthy" Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain.
Listen out for:
- What low energy really is.
- Difference between mitochondria and leaky gut.
- The best way to produce a healthspan.
- How microbiomes help our health.
- What Americans can do about their unhealthy food.
- How Energy snacking affects your performance.
- What's the best type of bread for your body.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Dr. Steven Gundry here 👉 https://drgundry.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase